Need a new start in 2023?
We run FREE short courses for young people!
Are you looking for another way to learn in 2023?
Learn from our caring tutors, meet new friends, grow in confidence, kickstart your career and develop skills for your future…
We provide FREE courses, training and support; helping you, or your young person, reach full potential.
The Young Devon ‘Change Academy’ delivers a range of Skills courses and qualifications; teaching young people skills for life, to help them thrive in their futures.
On our courses, you can expect:
- Personal support and regular one to one coaching (we work with each young person, around their personal circumstances)
- Small groups, working closely together
- Short courses
- Real opportunities for work experience with local businesses, which lead to greater career opportunities
- Progression routes into work or higher-level training
- Fun lessons with caring tutors
- A chance to make new friends and grow in confidence
- A NEW START IN 2023
We are different; we provide a different way to learn, in a way that works best for each young person individually.
Choose another way to learn.
Choose a new start.
Choose Young Devon.
Click on the images below to find out more about our FREE ‘Work-Based Learning’ and ‘Independent Life Skills’ short courses, as well as our mentoring scheme, grant awards and other youth projects.
You can contact our Skills team by calling 01626 356720, emailing email@example.com or by filling out our contact form…