Our Wellbeing service is nationally recognised, and has been running for over 20 years. Our staff are hugely experienced, will listen, help and never judge. We give straightforward support for problems that young people might be facing.
Are you looking for support with your mental health and wellbeing?
Do you live in Devon, Plymouth or Torbay, and are 11-25 years old?
If you answer yes to the above, there are several ways you can contact us for help:
- Call us on 08082 810155
- Download and complete our Wellbeing enquiry form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(IMPORTANT: If you are enquiring on the behalf of a young person, we ask that the young person knows about this contact and consents to talking to us)
One of our qualified therapists will then give you a call for a Wellbeing conversation; this is a chance to talk about what is happening for you, your feelings and what support you would like. Our therapists will then suggest support that might help you. This support could be some therapy, such as counselling or CBT, a chance to come to a Young Devon Wellbeing Café, or maybe we might know of other services that could help you, such as online options, like Kooth.
We offer support face-to-face, or remotely via Zoom.
We hope to get in touch within 5 weeks, but please check out our Wellbeing Toolkit whilst you wait.
If you are really worried and need help now, here are some links that might help:
- Emergency Services – if you are in need of urgent medical help please contact 999 or attend your local Accident and Emergency department.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – if you are under 18 and experiencing a mental health crisis, you can contact CAMHS. Call CAMHS on 03300 245321 (Mon to Fri, 8am-5pm) or 0300 555 5000 (out of hours).
- Livewell Southwest’s First Response Service – a 24/7 helpline for Plymouth, providing advice, support and signposting for people experiencing mental health difficulties. Call them on 0800 9239323.
- Samaritans – support for anyone feeling down, experiencing distress or struggling to cope. Visit their website www.samaritans.org or call their 24 hour hotline on 116123.
- ChildLine – Online support and counselling (online and telephone). Visit their website www.childline.org or call them on 0800 1111.